Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day Two

Another day, definitely had some rough spots where I was choking down my food. However the night ended pretty well and I quickly ravished through my last 700 calories of the night.

I told M tonight how strange it is that I have zero appetite at the end of meals but my body could continue to gulp down milk to no end. My body literally craves it. I think it bears repeating that I'd be lost on this diet without milk.

Looking forward to getting a couple weeks of this diet under my belt so I can become accustomed to it and add new, more interesting side challenges.

Also, I really hope I gain weight at this caloric intake. I kind of guesstimated how much I'd need, can't imagine having to eat more.

Caloric Goal: 3,300
Caloric Intake: 3,377


No comments:

Post a Comment